IM A DIFRENTR

My photo
What's up. The name is Justin Brown, but you can call me JB. I'm 18 yrs. old with BIG dreams and plans. Currently attend Mayde(made)Creek High School in Houston, TX. When I graduate, I plan on going to FIDM's LA Campus to study Apparel Manufacturing Management or something of that sort. My life revolves around design, color, shapes, and patterns. MYSPACE.COM/thedifrentr

June 27, 2010

tonight.

the BET Awards went hard tonight.

the only con that I have is that their editing still needs a bit of work. they usually are off by a few seconds or then they leave it on for too long.. but that can be fixed.

Young Money did their thing with Nicki and Drake both getting awards.

Speaking of Nicki.. she played her role as the harajuku barbie very well. everytime you saw her.. you saw a new barbie.. kinda disappointed that either she wanted or they turned her mic down low due to her over the top performances.. if she can control her voice when she performs, she would be even more amazing

Drake did good as well.

Eminem set the standard, in my opinion, for all hip-hop & rap artists. He was clear and very controlled. well done.

Chris Brown... lovely tribute. ijust watched "Man in the Mirror" & the 30th Anniversary like two days ago. R.I.P. MJ

Janelle Monae .. definitely gives a performance no matter what.

Alicia Keys.. beautiful.

Patti LaBelle . enough said . always does it right

DJ Khaled and the team .. WE THE BEST.. always goes hard. the song sounds even better played live.

there was others but these were just a few of my distinct favorites. .

can't wait until next year.. maybe ill get the chance to go? lol. iwish.

No comments:

Post a Comment