IM A DIFRENTR

My photo
What's up. The name is Justin Brown, but you can call me JB. I'm 18 yrs. old with BIG dreams and plans. Currently attend Mayde(made)Creek High School in Houston, TX. When I graduate, I plan on going to FIDM's LA Campus to study Apparel Manufacturing Management or something of that sort. My life revolves around design, color, shapes, and patterns. MYSPACE.COM/thedifrentr

June 16, 2010

just accepted

...CONGRATS to ME.

I think it's about time. Hard work truly pays off. I've finally gotten accepted into the FIDM. I am so happy and I have big dreams and goals to achieve.

In the meantime, I have to work my butt off. Hopefully this job of mine pulls through and gets everything straight.

haHaHA. very excited. full time grind mode now though. let's get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment