IM A DIFRENTR

My photo
What's up. The name is Justin Brown, but you can call me JB. I'm 18 yrs. old with BIG dreams and plans. Currently attend Mayde(made)Creek High School in Houston, TX. When I graduate, I plan on going to FIDM's LA Campus to study Apparel Manufacturing Management or something of that sort. My life revolves around design, color, shapes, and patterns. MYSPACE.COM/thedifrentr

June 16, 2010

Oil Spill

I think it's hilarious. BP is lieing. Ultimately Americans are going to pay for all that oil. If BP has to pay for it, they are going to a.) go out of business, or b.) raise gas prices. Every holiday and summer gas prices go up, but since all that oil has been wasted, shouldn't gas prices at BP owned pumps be super high? Give it a while. No matter what, Americans are more than likely going to have to pay.

Good way to help the global warming effect. Super high gas prices = everybody on bikes, which equals less CO2 emissions!

No comments:

Post a Comment